1 x Shelly 1
The WiFi Relay Switch Shelly® 1 may control 1 electrical circuit up to 3.5 kW. It is intended to be mounted into a standard in-wall console, behind power sockets and light switches or other places with limited space. Shelly may work as a standalone device or as an accessory to another home automation controller.
- Power supply: • 110-240V ±10% 50/60Hz AC • 30-50V DC • 12V DC
- Max load: 16A/240V
- Working temperature: – 20°C up to 40°C
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Radio protocol: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz;
- Operational range (depending on local construction): • up to 50 m outdoors • up to 30 m indoors Dimensions (HxWxL): 41 x 36 x 17 mm
- Electrical consumption: < 1 W
- Control through WiFi from a mobile phone, PC, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol.
- Microprocessor management.
- Controlled elements: 1 electrical circuits/appliances.
- Controlling elements: 1 relays.
- Shelly may be controlled by an external button/switch.
All products sold by Milney can be configured to work with Home Assistant.
Ask firstname.lastname@example.org for help on how to achieve this.
Please see Shipping Policy below to be sure about when to expect delivery.